All the designs at Fakinel are either original designs or royalty free stock image designs purchased for the purpose of t-shirt sales.
Where designs feature a previously existing image it is our belief that the source image is a public domain work or has been significantly altered to the extent that it renders the adapted design an original work. All of the images used in our designs have been found freely available from numerous different sources on the internet.
Some of these images have been released to promote certain films, television shows and celebrities and as such we believe that their use as inspiration for t-shirt designs only add to that promotion by allowing fans to wear their favourites and share their passions with the world.
We have made every effort to not duplicate designs for films, shows and celebrities where official merchandise is already readily available. We try to provide fan merchandise that is not available anywhere else, inspired by more niche and obscure elements.
We don’t claim any official license and don’t deliberately feature any registered trademarks. Any featured names are for illustration purposes only and do not imply any endorsement or official support. Should you feel that a design featured on the site infringes upon your own trademark or features an image or quote to which you hold the copyright or license then please provide details via our contact form and any offending designs will be removed. We can’t always get it right, but will do everything in our power to correct any errors when they are made known to us.
In order to expedite this process, we ask that complainants follow the standard practice as outlined below.
Pleaseprovide written communication by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To expedite our handling of your notice and to ensure your notice is properly reviewed, please include the following information in your email or refer to Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Hosting Service to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Hosting Service to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
The form of notice set forth above is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act which may be found at the U.S. Copyright official website: http://www.copyright.gov. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney fees) if you misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing upon your copyright.